Our passion is your move
Moving to Bali is an exciting opportunity but also a great challenge. My family of four moved to Bali in January 2016 and we instantly immersed ourselves in the rich Balinese culture. In fact, we learn something new everyday!
When we moved here we realised how difficult it was to gain an good understanding on how things worked and there was so much unspoken information or information that was not always easy to obtain.
Over the last few years we have learnt a great deal about expat life in Bali from the choice of school and the opportunities for our children and practical issues like finding a good doctor and opening a bank account.
We are eager to share this invaluable experience with other families considering or making the move to Bali. Our planning and organisational skills can help make your transition to living in Bali a seamless and easy experience.
Some topics we can discuss with you include:
- Short-term and Long-term Housing options (furnished and unfurnished)
- Best location to live and information about the neighbourhood
- Child Care
- Nannies and Babysitters
- Practical financial advice including cost of living, opening a local bank account, transferring money, credit cards
- Health insurance and medical information
- Pre-departure planning
- Cultural information to assist with fitting into local life
- General cost of living
What we can we offer?
- Initial chat and questionnaire to gain a better understanding of your needs
- A number of Skype consulting sessions to cover key topics
- Detailed follow-up information guide and essential checklists after each Skype session
Who has used our service?
Maudie, her husband and 4-year-old daughter from the Central Coast of Sydney
Happy snap on holidays in Flores, Indonesia
Maudie and her family are seeking a new adventure and moving to Bali in 2018.
They are using our service to help make this big change as smoothly as possible. They are particularly grateful we can help with housing in a good, safe, neighbourhood, organising a great international childcare centre for her daughter as well as transport options. For example, many expats here use drivers as a safe and affordable way to get around the island on a daily basis.
Maudie has an online homeware store and her husband is a freelance photographer and they hope to create a wonderful, new life for their family in Bali. Even though they have had many holidays here they know how different living in Bali is and they are very happy for us to take them through the necessary steps to pack up their home on the Central Coast and relocate to Bali.
Some examples of Maudie’s tailored relocation package:
- Initial landing pad for first 6 weeks
- Villa options and neighbourhood discovery
- Learning about transport
- Inspecting and enrolment of child care centre
- Settling in with kids consultation and checklist
- What to pack checklist
- Where to shop checklist
- What sorts of things are available on the island
- Where to buy groceries checklist
- An extensive guide on where to go and what to do with kids in Bali
- Top 10 affordable places to eat local and western food, best beaches, and day trips exploring Bali.
We love chatting to other expat families who have moved here so we have created a wonderful interview collection. Click here to read answers to questions like work in Bali, describe your typical day, how do you find the locals, what do you least like, your best moments and much more.
Although we assist families for relocation, we definitely have the tools to cater for all ages/stages and backgrounds in life.
We are offering a unique opportunity to share our extensive local knowledge gleaned through hard work, extensive research and good old-fashioned mistakes made along the way!
We would love you to make the move to Bali with us.
To find out more about how we can assist you please go to the Contact Us page.